Monday, April 18, 2011

Fit For Life

Thought I should quickly report that I'm still working out and watching what I've been eating.  The biggest change I have made is drinking 64 ounces of water each day and staying away from high sodium foods.  Doing that alone has been enough to make a difference in my jeans.  Still pushing on and determined to enjoy this summer tanning my very pale body.  Hope all things are going well with you.

2 comments:

  1. Nooooo.....don't tan. It's bad for you! Enjoy your beautiful pale skin.

    I need to drink more water. I also need to lose more weight before tomorrow. I wonder if I can take off 25 pounds in one day. Sigh.

    Congratulations on looser jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes water is our friend i'm a gallon a day gal. love my water - but the sodium i choose consume all i want. o i love me some salt...i am a Rain for pete sake and aunt clara is my auntie. Now that lady can use some salt - lol
    enjoy the sun just be careful - 15min a day is super important for your bones so take it in girl!

    ReplyDelete