Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Do It For You

If you're a stay-at-home mom, do you find yourself feeling bored sometimes?  Boredom seems impossible when there is always something to do at home, right? I don't know about your house, but I always have laundry to do! And there always seems to be at least two rooms that could use some attention. Even though I could clean, organize, cook and run errands every day of my life, I still get bored.  I want to encourage you today.  If you don't have a hobby or interest, FIND ONE! Ask yourself, "what do I enjoy doing?" and do it!

I love many things. But the things that I find myself doing more than any other thing, are reading, writing and taking pictures. If you're my facebook friend, you know I love pictures! So blogging is perfect for me. I may have a few blog visitors or maybe none at all (Let's face it, not everybody likes to read! I know, pity, huh?). The point is, I'm doing something I enjoy.

I blog because I like to talk. I especially love to talk in writing form. And sometimes, I just have so much going on in my mind I just have to get it all out! I also love journaling and blogging is a perfect way to journal things worth journaling. :) You probably noticed since starting up my blog again, I have had multiple posts in one week!! I was not kidding about tons of things pinging around in my brain.

I plan to commit myself to blog a couple times a week. I want to include all sorts of things like:

My Faith
Family life
Marriage life
Self-help (discoveries or strategies)
Recipes
Homeschooling
Dieting and getting fit (ugh!)
Housekeeping
Photography
And whatever else comes to mind!

In keeping a commitment to blogging, I'm hoping that it will motivate me to be more creative with my cooking, house cleaning and all the other things listed above! I hope that you will join me on my Becoming Me journey!

So my question to you is, what are you going to do?  Do you like to cook, bake or craft?  Do you like to read or write? Do you like to garden or interior design? Do you like to rescue animals? Do you like to spend time with the elderly? Do you like to dance or play an instrument? What do you enjoy doing? If you're not sure, start thinking about it. Make some time in your day and do something you enjoy and make sure that you're doing it for you! You never know what could happen in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment