Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Song Worth Sharing

Sorry for another post.  BUT  I just had to.  I was on the treadmill, yes I'm still doing that, and I was listening to songs that my sweet hubby downloaded on my mp3.  This song was one that I heard and it so spoke to me about my Mountain Moving prayer.  I mentioned that I have felt like God was wanting to use me in a way that is so out of my comfort zone.  I still wrestle with should I still or should I leave it alone.  But this song, My Heart Goes Out, told me yes you should, still.  The You Tube version is live and not the best version of the song.  I did add it to my playlist above.  Hope you get a chance to listen to it.  Click on the title of song to view video.

This song is perfect because the person or persons I'm praying for, are people I don't even know.  So this song is like, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment