Monday, May 10, 2010

Okay so travel dates are here. In order to keep our travel time as private as possible, I have decided to not post them here. We will have our daughter soon...that is about all for now. Prayers are needed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina - my dear friend Tammy shared your blog with me. We adopted our precious son Silas two years ago and the Lord has called us back to Ethiopia for a second time. This time a daughter. Congratulations on your precious girl!!! Praying for you all as you travel to beautiful Ethiopia to get your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erica. I'm finding this quite strange because I have come across your blog a few weeks ago. Do I know this Tammy you speak of? Isn't God amazing how He puts others in your path for encouragement. Blessings to you and your family as you journey back to Ethiopia!

    ReplyDelete