Thursday, May 6, 2010

We got an update on our little girl today! She has grown a bit. She went from 94 cm to 98 cm in height. She went from 30 pounds to 32 pounds. The update also described her as sociable and active; playful and happy with a sweet nature. It was also stated that she can get very dramatic when things don't go her way.....hmmm, sounds like she will fit right in. :) This update was given mainly for clothing sizes because we will need to take clothes for her when we travel. As of now she is wearing a 3T in shirt and pants and a size 8 in shoes. I forgot what size 8 looks like...I can't wait to do a little shoe shopping for her. Still no definite travel dates.

Earlier today I took a big container to church to collect donations for Hannah's Hope (the orphanage home). Donations are not mandatory but greatly needed. Whatever we collect, we will be packing with us to take to Ethiopia. We pray for a good amount of supplies for Hannah's Hope.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait till she gets home and starts eating. She'll grow like weed. We're so excited for you and praying every day.

    P.S. I'd bring a pair of shoes the size AGCI said she is now and one bigger. Our info. wasn't all that accurate.

    ReplyDelete