At age seven we took a trip to Disney World to celebrate Alexa's Birthday...At age eight she took a couple of friends to Chicago for some city fun which included the Shedd Aquarium and Rainforest Cafe.... (Not the best picture of Mama...I was tired at the end of the day).




At nine, Alexa had the best English Tea Party for her friends and their doll...
I'm afraid that the "second child syndrome" has set in. You know what that is right? First child has the most photo albums and has never once missed having an elaborate celebration in honor of their birthday.
\
At eleven, she had a bit of Fondue Fun...
At tweleve, she had a rockin' Eighties birthday bash...


What does all this birthday business mean? Well, I now have two children. Aleyah's birthday is quickly approaching and I have no ideas.
At eleven, she had a bit of Fondue Fun...
At tweleve, she had a rockin' Eighties birthday bash...What does all this birthday business mean? Well, I now have two children. Aleyah's birthday is quickly approaching and I have no ideas.
So the question is...what to do now? I don't think I want to have a big bash. I'm looking forward to something intimate. Is that wrong? Contemplating on what to do. I think Aleyah's first birthday here will be quiet but still very exciting. I will let you know what I come up with...
No comments:
Post a Comment