Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I tried sending these videos out by email, but it seems that they were too large for some to receive. So I thought I'd give it a try here.

Aleyah continues to speak more and more English. In fact, she NEVER speaks Amharic. She will throw in a word here and there, but for the most part she communicates in English only. It is kinda sad. Anyways I had her sing a couple of songs to capture her accent (soon that will be gone too).


Here is a video of my Kitty. A nickname she decided to be called. Alexa has been called Bug since she was a baby so Aleyah decided she needed a nickname too. She went with Kitty. I called her Sweetie Pie the other day and she said, "No mom, Aleyah Kitty." I might have to change it to Kit or Cat or maybe Kit Kat when she gets a little older, but for now she is Kitty.

Pause music at bottom of the page before playing video.


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Cute picture at the top of Alexa and Aleyah. I like the Kit Kat idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH my goodness. I love it! I need to put one like that on my blog. I keep trying to remind myself to capture their cute little voices at this age! I also love the Kit Kat nickname idea. :)

    ReplyDelete