Here, she is pictured with Samantha and Nelly. Samantha was a gift from Grandma Robbi and Nelly was a gift from Santa. By the way, Grandma Robbi created the American Girl Madness we have going on in our house. Thank you, Grandma Robbi. ;)
Here, Alexa is pictured with Samantha and Julie (Julie was also from Santa).
Here, she is pictured with Felicity (again, from Santa).

Anyways, Alexa's doll days are coming to an end. This year on her Christmas List (yea, I know it's early...but a girl has dreams), she wants a phone (because the poor deprived child doesn't have a cell phone like all her friends ;), a new MP3 and a digital camera. I know, where has my little girl gone? Although Alexa is moving on in life and looks forward to the latest electronics, she is still very territorial with her dolls. Aleyah loves these dolls and is always tickled when Big Sister allows her to play with them. Unfortunately, those moments are few and far between. Soooooo....you probably know where I'm going with this....yes, you guessed it....

It's in the mail and the American Girl Madness continues in our home...Phew...I thought those doll days were over for good. :) Can't wait for Aleyah to open her very first birthday gift from her mommy and daddy (and sister too). I'll post those pictures later.
I love all the dolls. But most of all I love reading your story.
ReplyDeleteDelighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing spot to slip off my shoes and dip my toes.
Splashin,
Sara