Daily Devotional
Always interesting to stumble across something that speaks volumes to me. How do you spend your time? Do you find you have wasted so much time doing meaningless things? I had a day like that yesterday. I put off my play time with Alayah and made every excuse to get something else done. I played Memory with her and watched 30 minutes of tv with her and later realized that the quality time she needed was spent on other things. So this morning I told myself that I would get up extra early, read my Bible and check my email before I got started with my day (before the girls woke up). Before logging off, I saw that I had enough time to check my daily devotion at In Touch Ministries and read this:
God saw my day get away from me yesterday. This was exactly what I needed to read. I hear little footsteps upstairs. Looks like my do-over is about to start.
Peace and Love
No comments:
Post a Comment