I got a late start today even though I woke up earlier than usual. Needless to say, it was a restless night for Alayah. By 6:30 yesterday evening she was yawning and rubbing her eyes. When her bedtime came, 8:00, she did not argue or put up a fight. However, she did wake up several times during the night. At one point I heard a noise in Alexa's room. When I got up to investigate at 1:00 in the morning, I saw that Alexa's door was closed (we always sleep with our doors open). I opened her door and it was pitch black! I flipped the switch and Alayah came tumbling down over Alexa's pile of clothes and shoes on the floor, bumping her head on the dresser. Alexa was confused and freaked at the same time wondering why her door was closed and movement in her room. That would freak anybody out. I sent Alayah back to her bed. An hour or so later I wake up to the sound of my door closing. REALLY?? I got up again, and directed Alayah back to her bed (she thinks if the doors are closed, I will somehow not know that she has made her way to sister's bed). Finally at six o'clock I hear Steve and Alexa getting ready for school and work. Steve quietly shuts our door and runs the bath. So now I'm fully awake. Turns out Alayah wet her bed (first time ever). Just wondering why she never thought to use the restroom all those times she was wandering in the house. BLAH!!!
So I got a late start with my day even though I was up early.
Day 8
Cardio: jog for one mile (jogged my three laps without stopping today. A goal I set for later in the week. So yippee for that!); Walk for 1.25 miles
Strength: biceps/triceps
*Did not feel sore after my chest and back workout yesterday...dang! Looks like I need to up my weights or my reps. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment