Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Big Town - Boondocks



The song that kept me going on the treadmill. lol! If you know me well or if you have noticed my ever changing playlist, you know that I have an eclectic taste in music. I was not motivated, again, but with taking a day off yesterday I had to just get my butt in gear. I played this song on my mp3 about four times until I completed my mile. Hey, whatever works, right?

2 comments:

  1. seriously fantastic lol
    keep going
    who kows maybe you wiull find yourself in cali on May 21st and you can join our team in the 5k.
    How fun would that be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    That would really be a dream come true believe it or not. Not to just run a 5k, but to see friends and family. God move those mountains, please.

    ReplyDelete