Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hair Today

Here is my attempt at trying something "new." It took me the entire length of Snow White, plus a couple minutes of credits to complete these puffs. In the photo you can only see two bands per row, there is actually a third, but it's hidden by the puff. We had tears. Not just Alayah but Daddy as well. Well, he wasn't actually shedding tears, he just sat there quietly watching Snow White. I knew he was getting anxious. Truth be told, I usually do her hair while he is at work. This was the first time he sat through it all. Every time she yelped and tugged at the back of her head and sobbed intermittently, Daddy squirmed in his seat. I knew he wanted to say something, but he sat in silence. lol! Later I asked him if he was getting anxious while I was doing her hair and he said, "Yeah! I was wondering when you were just gonna be done already!" Alayah felt the same...But look how cute it turned out!
Smiling for yet another picture...
Alayah's diva pose. This girl has some serious hip action!
Another pose for the camera (not sure what the fists mean, but okay). She loves having swishy pants like daddy (obviously, daddy's are not pink).
Frosting her very first Valentine cookies.
One last photo capping off a great day! My little Valentine! How adorable she is.
Alexa refused to have her picture taken because she had just finished with a shower. She ran out of the room when I came in with the camera. This is something new...it might be because she is now a teenager and needs to look model perfect before getting her photo snapped. Oh we have much to learn.

1 comment:

  1. good job very very cute - yes her poor little scalp needs to toughen up - it will get better I promise.

    ReplyDelete