Friday, February 25, 2011

Girls, Clothes and Hair

Having girls is a lot of fun.......sometimes, of course.


Alexa looking cute for a friend's birthday party. She puts her outfits together now...sniff, sniff. Well she's been doing it for the last year. Being the only child for so long, allowed me the joy of picking outfits for her. I think I taught her well because she seems to have a good handle on it.



Alayah designed this princess dress by using a summer dress and a tutu. Add a boa and tiara...a la Princess Alayah.
Made some braids for her hair. I first showed her a photo of the hairstyle online and she said it looked like worms. HAHAHA! But then said she wanted worms in her hair. :)

It took a toatal of three hours on two separate days. It was the first time I really was stressed about styling her hair. Can you say backache and tired arms? One of the reason's my day was not as good as I would have liked. But it did come out cute.




Thought I should mention that Alayah LOVES to wear dresses, even in the winter! The benefit of being home is being able to wear dresses year round. Truly, I'm looking forward to warmer weather because she is too cute in her little dresses!!


The fun thing about girls is they really are like live Barbie Dolls, well kinda. So fun to fix hair (well, not always) and so fun to play dress up! Love my little dolls!



1 comment:

  1. very cute!

    noce job on the hair btw - yes always time consuming.

    ReplyDelete