I have to admit that keeping track of my workouts and eating on my blog has been a real motivation. I know it is not a poignant read or even entertaining at the least, but it is keeping me focused, even with the slip-ups. I can't believe I jogged for a mile today. Before you marvel at my running abilities, I should admit that I jogged two laps and then stopped for a five minute walk and then continued with an additional two laps. I don't know that I had to walk after the half mile or if it was just a mental thing. I felt really good and think I could have gone longer, but I had already told myself before I started that I would stop after two laps. I hope to pick up three laps by the end of the week. Not too bad for an old, out of shape, Me!
Day 7
Cardio: jog for one mile/walk for 1.25 miles
Strength: Chest/Back; Core
Already had some water this morning. A much better start.
Day 6
No workout on Sun. Was still sore. Eating was not good. Too much salt and sugar. I drank coffee in the morning and Pepsi in the evening. I did not have any water...blah.
Day 5
Cardio: walk/jog 2.25 miles
Strength: none
Was miserably sore. It hurt to walk and climb stairs. Eating was very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment