Friday, March 12, 2010

Good Morning,

I wrote a little last night. No real big revelation, but I just wanted to say that we are doing better. Don't get me wrong, we're stressed...but we're not alone in that department, especially during our nation's shaky position. That said, we move forward. It's crazy how things develop. We were, actually I was, so excited to have our dossier completed. (Steve didn't want to get his hopes up, remember?) From what we were told, our dossier would be reviewed today and we would then be put on a waiting list today. I was very hopeful. Even with the finances, I was hopeful. I felt shattered when we were told of this additional trip. For two reasons. One, I will for sure have the joy of bonding with my daughter, but would then leave her behind and that breaks my heart. And two, we need to find more money for another trip. As grave as that may seem to us right now, it can be done. Many couples take multiple trips as required by other countries. We are trusting that it will be done. To be quite honest, if this were to happen at the end of the year, we would be absolutely 100% ready. But by the looks of it, this could happen as soon as summer. What we do now, is pray. Pray for time and money. He is a big God. He brought us this far. He will show us the way.

Blessings

I just got an e-mail from Steve and wanted to share something from it. I'm certain he wouldn't mind. "I read Philippians chapter 5 where Paul is reminding us to have joy and reassurance, knowing that no matter what happens our ultimate goal is to spend eternity with God. Helped to remind me that while my immediate goal may be this event currently, it's not my ultimate goal. This season will pass and there will be more situations, challenges, joy, sorrow etc." He then told me he loved me and to have a good day. Awww...isn't he a sweet guy. lol! I know he would hate the sweet part. I could hear him now, 'Not really going for sweet, but okay.' He rocks! How 'bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment