Thursday, March 11, 2010

It is Thursday night and I had one more entry for the day.



Isn't life full of surprises?? Every time I think I have nothing left to say, something else comes up. I guess that is a good thing. If you haven't noticed by now, I changed my music on my playlist. Music is so comforting to me and these songs have really been encouraging. Everybody has a security and for me, it just happens to be my Lord. But you know that already.



Today was a good day but I felt a little drained because yesterday was so emotional. I'm sure you can relate to that. In someways it felt like I ran a marathon!! lol! But I'm good. Life experiences, whether good or bad, make things interesting. When I think of this setback, I'm quickly reminded of the struggles that others are facing. These times are unsettling for so many people. Red Tape, stinks. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. All we can do is do what we can do. Whatever hardship comes, there is always a way to get through it. Doesn't always mean it will turn out the way we want it to, but eventually we will get through it. Thank goodness for that.



On a lighter note, Alexa is looking forward to the school dance tomorrow! She is on Student Council and needs to help set up for the dance and she takes that responsibility very seriously. It is very strange to see my little girl blossom into a little lady. She was looking through her closet trying to find just the right outfit. She "has" to wear green because it's a St. Patrick's Day dance. She took some extra time on her hair tonight so it would be just right for tomorrow. Oh, Heavens!! I will take some pictures and post them here sometime this weekend.



Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment