Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It looks like another gorgeous day today. Woo hoo!! Steve mailed our USCIS yesterday. That is more paperwork and more money. The USCIS takes care of fingerprints and citizenship and things of that nature. We will also send out for our passports today. It is very possible that we could have a court date in Ethiopia in the next month if our file gets "opened." I keep hearing so many different possibilities. Since we will not be bringing her home on the first trip, we really don't need to wait on USCIS to be completed or the I604 to be completed. So that is a possibility. Even though I want to see her, I am nervous about the travel. I'm not really looking forward to an 18 hour trip. Yikes! But the other thing that gets me a little anxious is leaving Alexa here for a week. We have never been apart that long. An overnight sleepover is all we've been able to do. I don't want to think that far ahead. When the trip is scheduled, then I will get anxious. Wow! I need to start praying for that. I'm getting a little anxiety just thinking about it. lol! When I get more info I will let you know. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment