Thursday, March 18, 2010

I know I already posted today, but something else came to me that I forgot to share. The day that we were told about two trips to Ethiopia, I believe that was Tuesday of last week, Steve said it was like getting punched in the stomach my an invisible man. He said, there was no one to channel the anger towards. It was no one's fault. Laws change. It was about four days later when we got the call about our dossier being reviewed and we had a referral. We didn't wait long. Most people wait two to nine months! I think receiving the news about the referral was another God Thing. You see, we were stumbling all over the place after getting punched by this "invisible man," (Steve's analogy). We needed this referral. We needed to see her face. We needed to know she was real. Knowing who we were "fighting" for, gave us the strength to get back up on our feet. To push forward. I know that may sound a little dramatic, but it really did give us strength. God is good that way. The other thing I forgot to mention is that I did indeed put another stone in my vase, the most beautiful stone I could find. If you ever get a chance to see my vase, you will know what stone I'm talking about. It is shaped in a heart. I'll post a picture.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment