Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hi There,

I've been sick.=( No fever or anything like that. My throat is the only thing giving me problems today. A bummer because I had to put my "nesting" on hold. There is still so much to do! Each passing day is another day closer to our little girl. I'm sure you can imagine how painful it is to know that your child is another continent away. Looking at her photo twenty times a day doesn't help either. I know God will get us there. For now I need to focus on things at this end.
Steve has tomorrow off and we will get our Transition conference call completed and the rest of our referral papers notarized. Our packet will be sent back to AGCI on Friday. The next step is the travel packet! Even though I want "D" here now (beginning letter of her birth name), I must admit that things are moving quickly. Now if we can just get USCIS to set up a fingerprint appointment. That is another prayer request. Friends, thank you for your prayers, I really do feel them. God is good. I can't wait until I get to share a travel date with you. Hope all is well with you.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment