Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm still upset with this most recent development. How is this of any benefit to anyone?? It is going to be so hard to fly to Ethiopia for trip number one, accept our daughter, spend some time with her and then leave her there while we fly back! Are you kidding me?? Whose brilliant idea was this?? What will she think when we meet her, tell her we love her and that we are going to be her mommy and daddy and then leave her there? It is so unfair! How does a pre-schooler process that?? I just don't see what the purpose is. Don't even get me started on the cost of this ridiculous idea. Do they really think that us parents are made of money. Arrrgh!! Okay, I'm cool now. Just needed to get that out. Steve e-mailed me all this information because he took the conference call at work. Needless to say, his mood is somber and I'm not looking forward to our evening. Blah! What a ride this has been. What's that they say, "Good things come to those who wait."

Frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment