Tuesday, March 2, 2010


SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO START AT THE BEGINNING.


I almost forgot one other crazy thing that happened on that drive to Chili's. A name popped into my head and I shared it with Steve and Alexa. It is crazy for the simple fact that it took weeks for Steve and I to agree on the name Alexa!! So for all of us to accept this name is very interesting! It gets crazier. Just out of curiosity I looked up the origin of this name a few weeks later. The name meant 'ascender'. I looked up the definition of ascender and it defined it as someone who 'moves up to a better position in a job or in life'. A sentence was given and it read, "She ascended from a life of poverty to one of great." Maybe it is all just a coincidence but for this reason we feel very strongly about this name. It is obvious that this child will already have a name and we don't wish to change her identity. But this name is a strong consideration for a middle name. We will have to wait and see. I don't want to give the name just yet, but I will soon!

1 comment:

  1. God will do amazing things through your willingness to follow Him. We're excited for you and pray for all of you very often.

    Love,

    Kevin, Sue and kids

    ReplyDelete