Some good news and some possibly great news.
Our file has been translated and authenticated and is now in Ethiopia!! We are now in the travel stage!! If I could even express how giddy and excited we are, I would try, honestly(that is the good news). The possibly great news is that our agency is confident that we will be able to do the one trip to Ethiopia! Now it is not up to AGCI, but they seem to think it can be done. We are still waiting to get our fingerprints done. AGCI is going to do what they can to expedite those prints. It is still and always has been in God's hands. No matter, our little cutie will be here soon. Her room is waiting, we are waiting and all of you supporters are waiting with us. Those prayers and well wishes are so very appreciated. Thank you for every kind and encouraging word. True family and friends are always found during big events such as this. I hope that we can return your amazing love and friendship.
Bursting With Excitement
No comments:
Post a Comment