The picture below was taken at a work event. It was the first night that we shared our plans of adopting from Ethiopia with Steve's co-workers. Don't we look like proud "parents to be"? Close friends and family already knew of our decision, but I think this night was when we knew there was no turning back!! What made us decide to adopt? How does this story begin? If I can be frank, I must admit that it was a total God Thing. If you don't believe me, keep reading! You will see how too many variables connected to not be divine! I can't wait to share it with you, because it truly is fascinating. Everbody has a "Story", I'm happy that I get to share ours! And so, this is how it all began.
Once upon a time there lived a family of three...
No comments:
Post a Comment