BLOGS
I've been visiting other blogs and have been encouraged by the journey that others have traveled. It is amazing to see the commonality between families who have or are going through the same ups and downs as us. I added blog link to the Livesay family. They have adopted three children from Haiti and have four other children! That is seven in all!! They felt a strong calling to move their family to Haiti to help out with ministries there. Amazing story with great video coverage of the Haitian people. Because of the recent earthquake they have sent their children back to the states and will soon follow. I believe they have lived in Haiti for four years total. I could be wrong about that. Very courageous and loving people. So inspiring, I wish I had the courage to do that. If interested, you can check out their blog. I'm going to add some other links that have been incredibly helpful while making our way to our little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment