Britt Nicole
One of my 'new artist' favorites is Britt Nicole. She is a young lady who sings songs that inspire those who listen to her music. I would say that her target audience are girls and women in general, however Steve really likes some of her music. I have a few of her songs on my playlist so you may be familiar with her already. Well just today I came across a short video clip where she talks about the inspiration that led her to write the song, "Walk on the Water." I love the words to this song and they have indeed inspired me to come out of my comfort zone on many levels. I learned that Britt Nicole has a heart for Africa, as do we. I mentioned before that we have been sponsoring a child from Ethiopia for the past four years. In some ways I knew that my path would one day take me to Africa. I always thought it would be in the form of missions work though, not adoption. But recently, I find that my heart aches for orphans all over the world! I really do have a heart for children. So I find it so ironic that I only wanted one child for so long. I think it might have been the eleven years working in a pre-school setting! lol! Isn't it so true that you can tolerate your own children so much better than someone else's? Anyways, I pray that our journey will continue to take us to children who are in great need. Whatever your passion is, I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and "Walk on the Water."
Don't forget to pause (ll) playlist on the sidebar before viewing video. Also, to get the widescreen video just click on the screen instead of play arrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment