Monday, April 12, 2010

I spent a lot of time searching other videos on Youtube while Steve caught up on his shows that had been tivo-ed. I found so many great videos that were related to Ethiopia in some way. Some of them made me smile and others made me cry. One common factor I saw was just how happy the children of Ethiopia are. I just couldn't help smiling while they proudly sang songs. I found myself getting a bit emotional when I observed the similarities between them and our American children. I can't wait to share some of these videos with you! I am falling in love with the people of Ethiopia more and more. There is so much to learn about their culture and their way of life. I also found a video of a couple who documented their adoption through photos, it was beautiful. I'm not one to get teary-eyed, but I'm telling you, I just could not stop the "waterworks." lol! It may have been because we will soon be walking that same road. I will save that particular video for last. I hope to post one short video each day this week. If you haven't noticed yet, I posted an entry on Britt Nicole yesterday, so you may want to check that out. I will be posting another video later today.

I hope your week is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment