That's What Faith Can Do
I shared yesterday's events with you earlier this morning. It was a trying few hours. I failed to tell you that today is a much better day. I was sweeping my floors and this song by Kutless came on the radio and I just knew it would become my "anthem" song. I wanted to share the song with you.
By the way, a few minutes ago, Steve called me and said that someone from one of the other financial assistant programs contacted him (she tried calling me, but I was on the phone with my mom) to see if we were still in need of assistance. Are you kidding me? How does that happen in less than 24 hours?? Steve of course told this person yes, but we understand that there are many others in need. She said she would get back to him as soon as she had some information for us. Something may or may not come of it, but just that phone call brought realization that God is still moving.....
No comments:
Post a Comment