Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wooo Hooo!!!!





A very good day for the Rain Family. Keep them coming Lord! We received our fingerprint appointment! We will be fingerprinted on Apr. 2o. So that part of the prayer has been answered, so thank you for your prayers and thank you Jesus! I did however read that it could actually take up to two months for them to be processed by the FBI! I'm trusting that it will get done when it's supposed to.



We also received our travel packet from AGCI. I love this agency and highly recommend them if you are considering adoption. They are so prompt and have papers at your doorstep before you really even have time to think about it. With the travel packet came a stuffed monkey with a "baby" announcement. Our baby will be four in September! The announcement just about brought tears to my eyes when I read, Born to Steve and Tina Rain. So beautiful...I posted some pics.



Have a Blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment