Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FINGERPRINTS!!

We got there on time and were first to get our fingers printed!! At this point everything is now out of our control and in the hands of others. We hope to hear from Julie once our court date arrives, and see what the outcome is with that. All we can do now is prepare for travel and take one day at a time. I do have another date that is exciting me. There will be a Little Girl Shower for us at our church on May 23rd at 12:00p.m.! So if you are in the area, I hope you can make it. It has been twelve years since we had a shower in our honor. We are feeling very special...

Well I included another video. This is the one that brought on the "waterworks" for me. Honestly, most videos that I have viewed make me cry. That may just be because I am extremely emotional these days! Songs get me crying too! Sometimes I feel like I'm pregnant! No kidding! lol! Just to let you know, the video is about ten minutes, but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment